Welcome to Invensys OpsManage 2013 Conference
Australia and New Zealand
From the MD's Desk
Whether you are an existing Invensys client, or involved in using, optimizing, specifying or applying automation and operations management technology the Invensys OpsManage conference will have something for you. Our event has developed over more than 10 years from a humble user event to a significant conference that embraces Invensys customers old, new and prospective, identifies industry trends, show cases best practises, creates a positive networking environment and profiles latest solutions in the automation and industrial IT arena.
Having traditionally been held on the eastern seaboard, it’s the first time we have hosted the event in the West. So please keep an eye on this web site, we will update as content is developed with input from the industrial and process automation community.
I look forward to welcoming you to our conference in Fremantle.
Invensys Australia and New Zealand
This year’s conference is specifically designed for your functional, technical and business needs.
2 Days of Interactive Sessions, 1/2 day of Workshops,
Case Studies, Demo Alley area, networking events.
Click here for the schedule at a glance.
User Presentations, Case Studies & Technical Training covering four different streams:
- Safety and Critical Control
- Control Systems
- Wonderware Business Intelligence
- Foxboro, Triconex, Wonderware and SCADA portfolio roadmaps
- Cloud Computing and virtualisation
- Real life case studies from leading organisations
- Functional and operational safety
- The changing face of mining
- How the process industry is changing and why you need to start planning for Gen Y
- Safety View – the world’s first and only TUV Certified HMI for critical alarm and bypass management
- Cyber security for your safety system – latest developments and threat mitigation solutions
- Latest updates to process safety standards and regulations – how will they affect you and your process?
- How the latest integration of safety systems and information management systems is driving the intelligent operations environment of the future
- Hands-on demonstrations as well as industry partners exhibiting the latest open technologies in Demo Alley
- Participate in hands on workshops on day 3 with leading industry professionals
- Meet and network with the Industry peers, Invensys staff and partner experts for in-depth functional and technical conversations at first class events